Sunday 14 August 2016

IS IT THAT BAD? SALARY PALAVA IN OSUN STATE. CONVERSATION BETWEEN FATHER, DAUGHTER AND IN-LAW TO BE :

                                       

Daughter:- Ekule bami, how is everybody in the village ?
Father:- Welcome my daughter, everybody is fine in the village. How
was your trip?
Daughter:- My trip was fine sir.
Father:- Who is this gentleman beside
you ?
Daughter:- (Smile) Daddy, as we discussed earlier,he is my fiancée Aremu by name
Father: Omo mi (My Son) you're welcome. How is everything?
Fiancée: I am doing fine sir. E se pupo
Father: My daughter, I'm so lucky to have this handsome man here as my in-law to be.
Daughter: Thank you baami.
Father: Your fiancée is from which town?

Daughter: (Smile) My fiancée is from
Iragbiji town.
Father: Is iragbiji town under Lagos state or which state ?
Daughter: O ti oooo, iragbiji town is under Osun state.
Father: Osun what! OK, which work is he doing?
Daughter: Daddy my husband is a civil servant @ Oshogbo.
Father: (With Annoyance) Civil servant ke? Rara oooo. You can not marry him oooooo
Daughter: But daddy why ?
Father: (Facing the husband to be) wo Tunde abi kini oruko re. You can not
marry my daughter!
Fiancée: Daddy, what is the matter? I
love your daughter sir.
Father: wo don't even talk about love.
Fiancée: but..... but....cut in Father : don't but me, your state governor
is owing 7-8 months salary and you're
thinking of marrying my daughter. NO!
Over my dead body. Maa pa omo fun mi ( don't let my daughter die of hunger)
Daughter: (Crying & Weeping) no daddy noooooo.
Father: Wo Iwo ntie, o ti ri oko. Go and
marry from states where they don't owe
workers. Lagos state, Ogun state, Borno state etc. You can even manage Ondo state. They're only owing 3 months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts Widget